Looks Great, Saves You Money
Polished Concrete is a very nice, low maintenance floor and saves the building owner a lot of money versus a coating system floor.
As a building owner, polished concrete provides you with the following benefits:
- long term cost reduction for maintenance
- extended floor life
- increased reflectivity
- safe, non-slip certified floor and LEED point certifications
The advantages over a coated floor make polished concrete the far superior choice.
We Will Meet Your Budget and Your Needs
At Concrete Floor Systems, we provide our customers with a choice of systems to meet their needs. Based on client budget and expectations, we guide you through the process of selecting a concrete polished system that will work best for you.
If you’d like to learn more about our work and our clients, be sure to view our portfolio. It contains links to just some of the Denver metro customers who are satisfied with our work.
Why You Should Choose Us
- Founder Shawn Weaver has served on the Board of Directors of the CPAA (Concrete Polishing Association of America)
- We have been in business for 13 years – one of the longest companies in America doing polished concrete
- We have over 100 years of experience within our staff
- We undergo extensive training and train other companies nationwide
- We use the highest quality diamonds in our polishing – not very inexpensive china diamonds that do give the floor the same clarity and gloss
- We run the highest head pressure planetary grinders which provide a better gloss and clarity than lower head pressure machines
Learn More – Contact Us
Contact us to learn more about how our polished concrete systems can make your floors look fantastic and save you a lot of money in the process.
The Polished Concrete Process
We go the extra mile to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with the polished concrete services that we provide.
When the concrete cures, it creates a soft layer on the concrete which needs to be ground off. If not ground off properly, the concrete polish will not last. Once the concrete is cleaned up (1st grit is always the most important), it is then a series of finer and finer grits to create the polished concrete.
Another part of the process is the chemical hardeners, which will make the concrete dust-proof and also chemical densify the concrete. This leads us to the most important part of the process – the mechanical densifying of the concrete with diamond abrasions.
The result is a low-maintenance, cost saving floor that our clients love.